Flexible Healthcare Contract Staffing Solutions and Employment Placement Service for Today’s Market:
- Do you have upcoming maternity leave or a sudden medical leave?
- Do you have the seasonal flu or pandemic to meet patient demand?
- Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to employment?
- Do you have a hiring freeze stopping you from hiring someone?
- Do you have a deadline or a special project?
- Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with employment?
Advantages of Contract Stafﬁng:
- Reduce Employment Costs
- No workers’ compensation exposure or claims
- No employee beneﬁts costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
- No administrative costs for hiring and onboarding
- No administrative costs for payroll withholdings, ﬁlings, etc.
- Minimized risk of IRS and state audits due to worker misclassiﬁcation
- Match stafﬁng levels to project requirements
- Quick hiring process vs. lengthy direct placement
- Terminate and extend the contract placement at any time
- Add resources through a purchase order versus capital budget
Single-Source Stafﬁng Ability:
- Decrease the number of stafﬁng/recruiting vendors
- Simplify invoice payment processing
- One-stop shopping for your stafﬁng and recruiting needs
- Temp-to-Direct Conversions
- Interview and assess during the contract period